Wednesday, March 30, 2011

To a Wonderful Mother

Hi Everyone! Happy Wednesday!!!

Hope everyone is having a great week, mines is good nothing too exciting. Here is my card for today made a mother's day card. I paper pieced her dress, apron, pot and spoon. I added pearls and flowers, sentiment is from The Cutting Cafe'.
I am super happy with this card, only thing not too happy about is the bow, for some reason I cannot get the bow straight when I try to do it too the side any help on how to do it??

I am using it for the following challenges:


Mother's Day---Creative Inspirations

Flowers 4 mom--- Cupcake Craft


Mother's Day--- Ooh La La Creations

Paper Piecing--- Stampin' Sisters in Christ

Special Lady--- Allsorts


That's all from me

Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!

Jovita

Stamps: What's Cooking(Mo Manning) Sentiment (The Cutting Cafe')
Markers: Prismacolor Markers, Pencils
Patt Paper: Cosmo Cricket

Card stock: The Paper Studio

Ribbon: The Paper Studio,

Extras: Flowers, Pearls

14 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

LOve the paper piecing too Jovita .. and i cant help re the ribbon.. it happens to me too
Lisa x

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,I think the bow looks fine.Thanks for sharing with us at OLL.xxx

bumblebee creations said...

awhhh... this is totally adorable--I think the bow looks perfect!

Grace said...

Oh this is so adorable! I love your paper piecing and the bow looks fine to me! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Bea said...

What a cute card :o)

Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time

Bea

Anne said...

So adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at OLL. Hugs x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jovita, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers you've used. Definitely a card any mum would be delighted to receive. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card and such lovely added detail! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Kristine said...

Oh my goodness, I think this is my favorite so far... LOVE IT!! Such a cute image with her li'l apron on. Love your stitching too! Great job =) Thanks for playing along at Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenges this week!

Suzi Mac said...

Adorable card, love the sweet image and the design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

jaine drake said...

That's beautiful and I love the quirky stitching. Thanks for entering the challenge at creative inspirations.

perennial-mommy said...

This is a such a sweet, beautiful card! I love her apron and the flower embellishment is lovely. I also love the slide show on your blog of your beautiful family. You are so blessed!

Rushd Lady said...

She looks like she is ready to cook! Cute card! :)

Autumn said...

Fabulous!! GReat job with the paper piecing!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!
xxAutumn