Monday, March 14, 2011

Little Fairy


Hi Everyone!! Happy Monday!!
Hope you all had a great weekend! ours was great on Friday my hubby and I celebrated 11yrs of marriage!! he took me out to dinner and then a movie, had a great time! Saturday nothing much and Sunday my truck had to get some work done but all is well! anyways...
Here is my project for MyGrafico's ANYTHING GOES Challenge you have all month to enter and there is no limit!!!
I had a request for corner bookmarks so I have to make about 10 here is the first.
the sweet image is called Heart Fairies by Stockberry Studio
That's all from me :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita

6 comments:

Karen said...

Wow 11 years - well done both of you! Smiles.
Love what you have done with her wings and the paper peicing. Very nice.xx

Dawn said...

Congratulations on your 11years! Hope there are many more!!!
Love your project! The wings are FAB!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Pankti said...

Congratulation Jovita for your 11th year!! Your fairy's wings are very nice!!

Lisa Jane said...

Congratulations on your anniversary
great bookmark
LISA

Lynn's Place said...

Awe your fairy is incredible ...tfs

Mary J said...

11 years - fabby! I know you are very happy together - long may it last!!!

Gorgeous little bookmark - sooo sweet! Love your cake and balloons in the previous post too!

Hope you are well honey!