Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Congratulations

Hi Everyone!! Happy Wednesday!
So today is back to work for me after 4 days off, not really wanting to go but bills need to get paid. So my little man is now enrolled for kindergarten, we walked around the school and he was sooo excited cant wait for school to start! moving on...
Here is my card for today a lady at worked asked me to make her a graduation card for her son, he is graduating from mechanic school. The image is clip art image, I kept it simple since its a male card.

I am using it for the following challenges:
Sketch---> Paper Pretties
Anything Goes---> Sentimental Sunday
Celebration---> Digital Tuesday

That's all from me :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Sentiment dollar bin (Michaels), Clip Art
Patt Paper: K&Company
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Extras: Brads

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I bet he will love Kindergaten .. he will make lots of new friends.
LOve your card its perfect for the job.. fab image
Lisa ;)

Chris said...

WOW, this is perfect for your friend's son, male cards are always a challenge for me but you did a great job on this one. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A fabulous "male" card, and the image is ideal for a guy who is a mechanic. Thank you so much for joining in the fun this week at Sentimental Sundays.
Hugs, Sylvia x

uksharon said...

This is gorgeous.
Thank you for entering our blog hop - Good luck.
Sharon

Alaine said...

Love the combination here. Perfect for a boy. Thanks for joining the Paper Pretties Challenge this week!

HappyCrafter said...

Great card, I like how fun it came out. So glad you joined us this week at Sentimental Sundays.