Thursday, March 31, 2011

Easter Basket


Hi Everyone!!! Happy Thursday!!!

Here is my project for today, I made a small Easter basket using Easter Basket Set from The Cutting Cafe' in this set you can make a basket to hold one egg or four.

For Easter my mom always gives us a little something, so I made this basket to give to her I am just trying to find the perfect small token to add to the inside of the egg.

The bunny and chick are stickers.


I am using this for the following challenges:


Add Animal--- Southern Girls


That all from me !

Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!

Jovita

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Your mum will love this .. its so cute
Lisa x

Regina Easter said...

what a cute little basket jovita....oh so adorable..hey does your mom wear earrings? if so maybe a pair of earrings...

Anonymous said...

Wow what a gorgeous gift. You are very cleer. I think your mum will be taken a back.
Thanks for sharing with us all.
Take care
Rachel and Angela
Rainbow Studio's
xxx

Julie said...

Brilliant basket! Glad you chose to share it with the Southern Girls,Have a great weekend,Julie.x

Frances said...

Super cute Easter basket! Glad to be with you in ScrapCreations team!
hugs Frances.