Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bike Ride

Hi Everyone!! Happy Wednesday!!!
Here is my project for today another corner bookmark! I am using two super cute set; first called Bicycle Background and Let's Go for a Ride both sets are from The Cutting Cafe'
I added brads on the wheels and flowers in the basket, used stickles for the seat and handlbars! I used the ribbon as my road and some clouds.

I am using it for the following challenges:
Anything Goes---> Scrap-Creations
Flowers---> Southern Girls

That's all from me :>
Have a Wonderful day and God Bless!
Jovita

6 comments:

Peggy said...

This card is so cute! I love the layout. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Rony said...

A wonderful idea so many details. This is stunning.

Thanks for joining us on The Crazy Challenge!

Regina Easter said...

Jovita, this is one totally adorable bike card....hugs

darling Ho said...

This is terrific! I love the bright colours and your bicycle is so special.
Thanks for sharing it at CCH this week. Hope to see you soon. ~~hugs~darling Ho~~

Michelle Singer said...

Adorable card Jovita. Thanks so much for joining us at Southern Girls this fortnight. I really hope to see you again at our next challenge.
Hugz,
Michelle

karenw said...

This is so cool!! What a fun idea, love all the details - very groovy book mark!

Thanks for playing with us at southern girls. xx