Monday, March 7, 2011

Hellooooo

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Monday!
Hope you all had a great weekend. Ours was good nothing too exciting.
Here is my card for today, I was asked to make a couple for some ladies at work, here is the first one. I added crackle effect to the egg, and flowers, pretty simple.

I am using it for the following challenges:
Sketch---> Mojo Monday
Spring Time---> The Pink Elephant
Spring into Action---> Fab 'n' Funky
Signs of Spring---> Cute Card Thursday
Pink Polka Dots---> Cupcake Craft

That's all from me :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Hello Tilda
Markers: Prismacolor
Patt Paper: DCWV, The Paper Studio
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Extras: Crackle Effect, Pearls, Flowers

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow Jovita - this is fbaulous .. i just love the crackle effect on the egg - whata brilliant idea
Lisa;)

Suzanne said...

A gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week x

Em said...

Love the crackle accents. Thanks for joining the CCC this week!

Unknown said...

Hello Jovita!
Oh my...Your card is stunning! Love that cute tilda..and the crackle effect!! Looks so fab! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Hugs/Sari GDT

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jovita, this is one very beautiful card the image, colours and design look super. I also wanted to let you know that you won the 3 Digi Images from my blog in the Digital Tuesday Blog Hop please e-mail Lora at lorascards@aol.com
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lynn's Place said...

Nice job on the Tilda WTG & tfs

Julie said...

Super cute! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Adorable! Love all those little flowers and that sweet image. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Jacqueline said...

great card - I like the crackle effect on the egg. so cute!
~Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline

Shelly said...

Oh what a fab card Jovita... I love the pretty papers! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jovita, what a super cute card. I love the image and great polka dot paper! Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x