Friday, March 18, 2011

Celebrate

Hi Everyone! Happy Friday!!!
Hope you all have a great weekend, today starts my three day weekend! nothing much planned. anyways...Here is my card for today, I added stickles to her wings and cupcakes.

I am using it for the following challenges:
Happy Birthday---> Simon Says
Birthday---> All that Scraps
To 'Die' For---> Charisma Cardz
Something Sweet---> Stamp Something

That's all from me :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Cupcake Birgitta
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: My Minds Eye, Sassafras
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Extras: Stickles, Sentiment Sticker, Gems

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I just love your card and the way the sweet girl is perched onto your oval. Great design so festive and delightful. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow this is so precious and sweet!! :) Such a lovely creation!
Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week ~Sr. DT member