Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Three Chicks

Hi Everyone!! Happy late Wednesday!
Today was a looooong day for me at work, so glad its over!!!
I did manage to get a card done, I kept it super simple just focus on the super cute image. This set is called Easter Set 3 from The Cutting Cafe' , comes with 2o images.
These chicks remind me of my sisters and me and I am the one stuck in the middle.

I am using this for the following challenges:
Pastel Colours---> Incy Wincy
Spring Colours---> Ladybug Crafts Ink

That's all from me :>
Have a Wonderful Evening and God Bless!
Jovita

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab Jovita fab iage and the sentiment made me chuckle
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa ;)

Regina Easter said...

Hey Chick......(smile)....this card is so adorable....hugs

pinky said...

Hi Jovita, this is just absolutely adorable. Love the chicks. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week. Hugs
Pinky

Sue U said...

Hi Jovita, such cute chicks!! Thanks for joining in with my Spring Colours challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink
Sue xx

Dawn said...

Great card! Love those little chicks! Looking forward to working with you @ My Grafico!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Flutterby Trina said...

adorable! Thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this week, Good Luck


xxx