Saturday, November 13, 2010

Merry Christmas

Happy Saturday!!
Hope you are all having a great day, today I am keeping it short and sweet :>
Here is my card for today, I added stickles to the ornaments, pearls and gems.
I am using it for the following challenges:
Digi Day---> Stamp Something
Glitter---> Crafts and Me
That's all for me :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Tilda with Decorations
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: Year to Shine (Summer Driggs Digi Paper)
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Ribbon: Walmart
Extras: Stickles, Pearls, Gem, Flower, white paint

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Jovita - really cute little card .Beautiful papers and little image .. love that sparkly bauble
Lisa ;)

Cor* said...

Beautiful papers and a stunning Tilda creation! Thanks for getting sketchy with us at Fussy & Fancy this fortnight!! Hugs- Corry

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so cute, I really like your papers. Tilda is just darling.

Thanks so much for participating in my sketch challenge over at Fussy and Fancy!

Hugs, Mindy

crafty amy said...

Oh I LOVE it she is so sweet and your colouring is perfect!
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx