Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cookies

Happy Thursday!!!
Today is my day off and my hubby's as well, which never happens so we have a day full of fun family time!!
Here is my card for today. We are having a cookie exchange at church for Christmas and on my search for the perfect stamp I found this one, that I bought like a yr ago and this is the first time I am using it, I am adding this card with my plate of cookies. I added stickles to her apron, bow and shirt. I am using it for the following challenges:
Sketch---> Whiff of Joy
Forget Me Not---> Fab n' Funky
Sparkle---> Simon Says
Christmas Sparkle---> Ladybug Crafts Ink
X is for Xmas---> ABC Christmas Challenge
That's all for me, thanks for stoppin in.
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Willow with Cookies (WOJ)
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: Hambly Screenprints
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Ribbon: Walmart, lace
Extras: Pearls, Stickles, Sticker Sentiment

10 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

That's such a lovely image! Can't believe you've had it for a year and did not use it!
Hope your cookie exchange goes well and thanks for playing with us at LCI challenge!

Lisa Jane said...

wow what a fab image Jovita - perfect for the cookie exchange - what is one of those ? we dont have them here?
Love the sparkle - and you could also enter this into the Glitter challenge at Oldie but a goodie as their theme is glitter this week
Hope you ahd a good day with your family
Lisa ;)

pinky said...

Gorgeous card, love that image and all the sparkle. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
Pinky

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Jovita! Wonderful image and great layout! Thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

Jennifer said...

Adorable....just love your long forgotten image! Thanks for joining us at F'n'F xx Jenny xx

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card Jovita! What kind of cookies are you making? Have you tried Kris Kringle? They are so moorish. I made the fatal mistake of making them last year and more or less ate them all myself!!! It's great to see you enter the LCI challenge :-D xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful sweet image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps challenge.
luv
Debby

Kim said...

Jovita this is absolutely gorgeous hun! I love what you have done with this fabulous Willow image! Beautiful work hun and great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at WOJ Challenge!
Hugs~ Kim

Emma H said...

Very sweet, what a perfect stamp for a cookie exchange! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic card!! Great take on the X Challenge! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge! We have another fun one for you that started today. We hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT