Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Day

Happy Thursday!!!
Hope you are all having a great day, I work today but in afternoon so not bad. I had a great day yesterday, my hubby, son and myself went out to dinner after we went shopping and I found soo much great stuff. Moving on here is my card.
This image is called Thanksgiving Day and it features 26 imges from THE CUTTING CAFE'.
I made five of these cards for a card swap. The edges are doodles I made.
I am using this card for the following challenges:
Never Used Stash(clear dots on corners)---> Digi Tuesday
H is for Holiday---> The ABC Challenge
Anything Goes---> Cute Card Thursday
Animals---> Cards for Men
Doodling---> PollyCraft Monday
That's all for me :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Thanksgiving Day (The Cutting Cafe')
Markers: Prismacolors
Card stock: The Paper Studio

8 comments:

Regina Easter said...

What a cute turkey. I love the colors you used. Hugs

Katherine said...

Wow! This is adorable! The turkey is so cute!

Mandy said...

Lovely card,great image...Love the colours...Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men...
Mandy xx

Julie said...

Super cute. I love that image. Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Patricia St Martin said...

Your turkey is so cute. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the Challenge.
Happy Crafting, Pat

Amy Johnson said...

What a funky and fun thanksgiving card! THanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

Victoria said...

A lovely card - thank you so much for joining us on abc this week x

Stephanie said...

Very cute, love the Turkey!