Saturday, November 27, 2010

Candy Holder

Happy Saturday!!!
Hope your weekend if off to a good start.
I am doing great, yesterday was a busy day after shopping and a little rest; my sis and I went to watch the new Harry Potter Movie very good I must say can't wait for the final chapter! Moving on.. Here is my project for today, this cute Christmas Tree Candy Holder from The Cutting Cafe', this is so cute and super fast to make, great gift Idea, you can fill it with so many things not just candy!
That's all for me, thanks for stoppin in
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh my word so cute Jovita....i never thought to put that kind of candy in there....perfect project girl..hugs

Lisa Jane said...

What a perfect little gift.. love the colours
Lisa ;)