Sunday, August 28, 2011

Snow

Hi Everyone!! Happy Sunday!!
Finally got a card done, my little man has been sick and he has passed it along! I was finally able to sit for more than 5 min and finish a card. I went with another Christmas one, I am really making some progress.
I added snow-tex around the image, used cheesecloth and sticker sentiment and snowflake. I also added some clouds but tried to make it look kind of gloomy d/t snow.

I am using this for the following challenges:
Sketch--- Cute Card
Christmas--- Crafts 4 Eternity
As you Like it-- Totally Gorjuss
Magnolias--- Paper Sundaes

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita

Stamps: Tilda with Fir
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: The Paper Studio
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Extras: Sticker Sentiment, Snow-Tex, 

7 comments:

pinky said...

Its just beautiful Jovita, the image is gorgeous and I love your snowflake.Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Heidi Brawley said...

awe this is sooo adorable! love it.
Hugs, Heidi B

Crystal said...

Such a pretty card, I love the soft blue, the texture for the snow & the fabulous music paper peeking out from behind Tilda! Thank you for playing along with us again this week over at Paper Sundaes :)

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Jovita. Love that sweet Tilda, really pretty in blue. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Jenny said...

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes this week. I love the colours you have used and that snow looks fabulous.

Stampin Mindy said...

Wow, the snow looks great! I love this Tilda. Great card.
Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.
Hugs, Mindy

michele said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x