Tuesday, August 23, 2011

School Days

Hi Everyone!! Here I am with second Post!!
Scrap-Creations Challenge this week is Back to School! I went with a corner bookmarker, made this for my little man.
 He just started Kinder. and he is doing great and loves it!

I am using this for the following challenges:
Cute & Cuddly--- Totally Gorjuss
Back to School-- The Crazy

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita

Stamps: School Doggy (C.C Designs), Sentiment Stamp
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: My Minds Eye
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Extras: Staples, Twine

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE! your bookmark is sooo adorable! congrats on the Kindergartener!!! My lil girl started Kindergarten this yr too!
Hugs, Heidi Brawley

Beccas Pysselparadis said...

It's so sweet:) Love the style of your bookmark :) Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge hugs Rebecca