Friday, August 5, 2011

Merry Christmas

Hi Everyone!! Happy Friday!!
Hope you are all having a great day. Today is my sister's B-day!! We are all going out to dinner to celebrate!
Happy Birthday Josie!!

Here is my card for today, really making great progress on my Christmas Cards. I added glitter to the bow on the present, and snow-tex around the edges.

I am using this for the following challenges:
Sketch--- Paper Pretties
Anything Goes-- All that Scrap
Christmas in Aug--- Simon Says
Anything Goes--- Papertake Weekly
Christmas in Aug--- PaperPlay
Merry Christmas--- Aud Sentiments

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Baby Boy Present ( C.C Design)
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: DCWV, My Mind's Eye
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Extras: Snow-Tex, Ribbon, flowers, Gems

9 comments:

Amy said...

Awww, this is just so cute Jovita! I love the word paper as a backdrop to the little boy and the added sparkle to the bow is a great touch!

Morgan said...

He is just adorable!

Lisa Jane said...

oh what an adorable image .. love the ribbon detail too
Lisa

Audrey said...

What an adorable Christmas card. I love the bows. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Nancy Thomas said...

That's one of my favorite Sweet November images - what a beautiful and special Christmas card. Thank you for joining the ATS challenge.

Dangina Martinez said...

How sweet! Love your take.
Thank You so very much for taking part in our Challenge at All That Scraps!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Simply Shaz said...

Such a sweet christmas card :)
Many thanks for joining us over at ALL THAT SCRAPS!
Shaz x

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card, I love the colours. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

Britta Swiderski said...

Super cute! I love all of the texture you incorporated into one card: the ribbon, the edge distressing and the patterns all work so well together. Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!