Saturday, August 13, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Hi Everyone!! Happy Saturday!
Here is my card for today, I went with a b-day card. I added gems, flower and bridal spray and done.

I am using this for the following challenges:
Sketch--- Paper Sundaes
Birthday--- Card Makin Mamas
Happy Birthday--- A Spoon Full of Sugar
Birthday--- Tuesday Throwdown
Spots & Dots--- Stampin' for the Weekend

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
 Jovita

Stamps: Lil Pinkette Tom Boy Faith-- Tickle Pink Stamps
Markers: Prismacolors
Card stock: The paper Studio
Patt Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Extras: Gems, flower, Ribbon, bridal Spray

5 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Jovita,great card,Love the image,she is so cute.Have a great day.
Sue x

Ciska said...

Lovely card Jovita, I really like the image and the fresh colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Makin' Mamas!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful birthday card! Such a fun image, and I really like the contrast between the colors you used. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown! :-

Hank Hendricks said...

This is so beautiful. Gorgeous design. I want to try to design like this for the Plastic cards, if you don't mind. I appreciate this.

Plastic card said...

Adorable card with eye pleasing shade and nice use of ribbons...your designing approach inspires me a lot....