Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snowman Candle


Happy Thursday!!!
Here is my late post for today. I wanted to try something new so I used the tutorial on Splitcoaststampers for stampin on candle and this is what I came up with.
This was fun and very easy so I will be making some for last minute christmas gifts!
I added stickles to the snow, so the candle is very sparkly.
I am using this project for the following challenges:
Anythin But a Card---> Paperplay
Anything Goes---> Crafty Sentiments
Anything Goes---> Creative Card Crew
That's all for me ;>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamp: Snowman Skates (Whipper Snapper)
Markers: Prismacolors
Extras: Stickles, Candle

10 comments:

Pami said...

Hi Jovita , what a great gift idea! This looks great and perfect for those last minute gifts. Thank you sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

Lisa Jane said...

JI Jovita .. i love my candles .. as you know . and this one is so cute! Love that little snowman
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)

pinky said...

This is just adorable Jovita, what a gorgeous little image.

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful candle, lovely image and great colours. Thanks for playing along this week over at MAWTT, good luck & Happy Christmas! hugs Heidi xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is lovely What a cute Snowman Candle. Thanks for playing along on MAWTT Hazelxoxo

Unknown said...

Awww what a cute snowman, love how you did your candle. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week xx

Tammylee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammylee said...

I love the candle! I have not done one yet either and should look at the tutorial too!
Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments! Hope to see you again!

Also, just to let you know that I have Candy on my blog!
http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-candy-now.html

Tammylee

Marilyn said...

This is just the cutest!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Deirdre said...

Jovita, adore your candle - so cute.

Thank you for playing along with Paperplay on this Challenge.

Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year and all the best for 2011. ♥