Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Memories

Happy Saturday!!
Hope your weekend if off to a good start. I work today but only a couple of hours but to top that off I have a sinus infections and its so not fun!
Here is my project for today not sure if I really like it, but I have it hanging on my christmas tree. I used the Christmas Ornament Fun Template from The Cutting Cafe'
I am using this for the following challenges:
Christmas Decor---> Sarah Hurley Challenge
That's all for me :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Tania Baking (Belles 'n Whistles)
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: My Mind's Eye
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Ribbon: Dollar Store
Extras: Button, Pearls, Sticker Sentiment

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hope you feel better soon Jovita ..sending good wishes your way

Love the bauble .. its such a sweet image
You could still enter it into the Christmas Decor challenge at sarah hurley
Lisa ;)

Regina Easter said...

oh Jovita, so sorry your not feeling well....I hope you get 100 percent better soon...this is one cute ornament...hugs

Sarah Hurley said...

Lovely! Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges :o)

Sarah x