Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy Thursday!!
Hope you are all having a great week, mines been very good so far.
Here is my card for today, I added lots of glitter to the cake, so its very sparkly in person. I am using two sets from The Cutting Cafe'. The heart border is from Fun with Valentine's Day Printable Stamp Set; this set features 59 images!!
The cake and sentiment is from This Cake is All Heart.

I am using this card for the following challenges:
Birthday--->Creative Card Crew
Anything Goes Birthday---> Party Time Tuesday

That's all for me :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita

Markers: Prismacolor Markers
Card stock: The Paper Studio

Extras: Flower, Ribbon, Glitter, Dots

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I lovehte cake image Jovita - perfect for weedings as well as Birthdays .
The ribbon also looks fabaulous
Lisa ;)

Regina Easter said...

jovita jovita jovita....this project blows me away.....omg omg omg...i am speechless....

Agnieszka M said...

Jovita..... your card is AMAZING!!! Your colors and design are great!

Thanks for joining us at CCC this time and good luck!
Happy New Year!!
Hugs
Agnieszka

Anna said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Stephanie said...

adorable!

Unknown said...

Jovita, this is wonderful!

Jeri said...

Fabulous design with the new Cutting Cafe sets. I love the sparkle you added to the cake. It's really a beautiful card.