Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring is Here

Good Morning All, Happy Wednesday!!
Today's card is for Mygrafico Sketch Challenge found HERE.
I am so lucky to be a guest designer for Mygrafico for the month of April!! Head on over and check out the other DT great cards and join the fun!! You could win this fun set.
That's all for me :}
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Spring is Here Digi Images (Chi Chi Memories)
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt. Paper: The Paper Studio
Card stock: SU, The Paper Studio
Extras: Stickles

4 comments:

Karin said...

Great to have you (and your cute card) with us at My Grafico! Well done!

Unknown said...

Jovita, you did amazing, I love it ;)

Rachel B said...

You did such a fabulous job! So glad you are with us for April! Your bees look great and I love your coloring! Beautiful card!

Tazza said...

Great card! I really love that dang bee! I especially love your bees for all the sparkle they have...