Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sending Love


Good Afternoon!!
I tried to make a more boyish card, so I kept away from the flowers and kept it very simple. I used The Pink Elephant Sketch found HERE. I am also using this card for the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge found HERE I am using neglected paper and star stickers that I have had over a yr!
That's all for me, thanks for looking :)
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita
Stamps: Edwin with Tulips behind his back; Circle of Friendship (SU)
Markers: Prisamcolors
Patt Paper: Kaisercraft
Card stock: SU
Extras: Stickles, Star Stickers

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

i love that little stamp of Edwin.That Brown and blur Dp is gorgeous
Lisa ;)

Sheri Gilson said...

Awww....Edwin is adorable!! You did a wonderful job with this weeks sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TPE!!
Sheri~TPE DT

andrea said...

fab card,cute image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea