Sunday, April 18, 2010

For Mom

Good Evening!! Hope everyone had a great day.
Today another late post, late shift again should be the last for this week. This is one of many mother's day cards I am making this week, I got lots of orders from my sisters work.
I am using this for the following challenges first up is Sketch Challenge from Just Magnolia found HERE and the Cute Card Thursday Challenge found HERE.
That's all for me :>
Have a Wonderful Evening and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Three little Words (SU), Tilda with Hat
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: My Minds Eye
Cardstock: The Paper Studio
Ribbon: Spare Parts
Extras: Flowers

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Tilda looks so cute sat there in her little hat . LOve the colours and the lace
Lisa ;)

Queen La Rubba said...

Hi Jovita ~ So happy to meet you and work with you on teh Cow Girl Up DT! Love your cards! Gorgeous! Beautiful Family!
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
I invite you to hop on over and enter in my candy give away!!

Dena said...

Terrific card! That is a darling Tilda!
Thanks for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena