Monday, January 14, 2013

Fairy

Hi Everyone!! Happy Monday!!
Hope you all had a great weekend, mine involved work so not too hot, but one good thing the 49ers won!!
I love football and that is my team so that was a super finish to my weekend!

Today is my post day over at Scrabook Stamp Society Blog and I made this cute post it note holder using this beautiful digi image: Digi Doodle Download Stamp Morgan Fitzsimons fairy child stamp forget me not

I added lots of stickles to the wings and flower centers. Finished it off with white craft paint, some flowers and a butterfly.

I am using this for the following:
Spots---> Totally Gorjuss

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful. Thanks for playing at TG. I have a little candy on offer x