Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Be Classy..

Hi Everyone!! Happy Wednesday!!
Today is day 5 of the new Riley & Company Release this time around  Riley and Company will be releasing 36 new Funny Bones sayings and 13 retro men and women in the Funny Bones line.

For my card today I used one of the ladies soon to be released plus sentiment, added a flower and some feathers.

  • Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday January 24th 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store on Thursday  January 24th 10 PM EST.  

    I am using this for the following:
    Make us Laugh---> Incy Wincy

     
    That's all from me!
    Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
    Jovita
  • 3 comments:

    Lisa Jane said...

    oh this made me lol.. love that image and the fab feathers
    Lisa x

    Dangina Martinez said...

    Oh I am Loving that image and sentiment. Love that fun dp flower and feather.
    Hugs, Dangina

    Sheryl said...

    Well you certainly did make me laugh with this fun card.I am off to check out those images!
    Great to have you join us at INCY WINCY this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx