Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello Friend

Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday!
Here is my project for Scrap-Creations Challenge this week we want to see
A Bugs Life!!
Our Sponsor is Digital Delights, I went with this super cute image called Lara ladybug, I added glitter on her to make her sparkly! the sentiment is a freebie from The Pink Cat Studio.

I am using it for the following challenges:
Somehing with Wings--- Stamp Something
Anything Goes--- By the Cute and Girly

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita

3 comments:

cebelica said...

This is so cute!!

Lisa Jane said...

Another fab little bookmark - love that ladybug. Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
Lisa x

nnalorac said...

This is just so cute,a real happy card, love the ladybug. Thanks for taking part this month over on BTC&G.Carolxx