Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Color Challenge

Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday!
Here is my project for Scrap-Creation Challenge this week its a COLOR CHALLENGE use BLUE, GREEN and YELLOW!

Here is what I came up with its a Tie Box I cant remember where I found the template for this (sorry)
The image was a freebie from Pollycraft. I haven't decided what to fill it with but I know it going to my dad!

I am using this for the following challenges:
3D Father's Day--- JUGS
Sentimental Sunday--- Anything But a Card
Little Claire's--- Shaped Card
Stamptacular Sunday--- Bugs or Boys

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita
Stamps: Freebie Pollycraft, Sentiment (Hampton Art)
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: ?
Extras: Ribbon, Button

6 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

great tie! And lovely idea for fathers'day!

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab idea - i love the box shape .. just perfect
Lisa x

Céline said...

so fun project, i adore!
thanks for sharing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline SSC DT

Andrea M said...

Jovita this is a wonderful tie template! So perfect for Dad! Love the image too! Beautiful work girl!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!!

Dana Gustafson said...

This turned out perfect. Your Dad is gonna love this gift bix filled with treats! Thank you for playing with Just Us Girls this week!

Tenny Kusuma said...

This is just so creative. LOVE LOVE this. Thanks for playing along with SS.