Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Small Card


Happy Windy Wednesday!
Hope you are having a great day, today it's super windy here and cold!!!
Here is my card for today, I went with a small card 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 which is kind of hard but I like the end result. I used Beautiful Flower set from The Cutting Cafe' this set comes with 77 images!
I added crackle accents to the pot.

I am using it for the following challenges:

Anything Goes ATC---> One Stop Craft
Photo Inspiration---> A Spoon Full of Sugar
Anything Goes / Flowers--->Papertake Weekly
N is for Nestie---> ABC Challenge

That's all from me :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita

9 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh Jovita, you did an awesome job on this SMALL CARD...(smile)...I love the crackle look to...hugs

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous card Jovita and I love the texture on the plant pot and the added fibres, Thanks for playing along at A Spoon Full of Sugar, Hugs, Nikki x

Katie said...

Super card!
Thanks for playing with ASFOS :)

Lisa Jane said...

Daffodils are my favourite spring flower- this is gorgeous
Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card Jovita - just perfect to remind us Spring will soon be here! Thanks for sharing it with us at Papertake Weekly this week. x

C said...

Beautiful, Jovita!!

maddy hill said...

Fabulous card ! love the colours !
thanks for joining us at papertake weekly !
love
maddy x

bumblebee creations said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous!

Jeri said...

Oh my, what a super job you did with that flower. The embossed pot is fabulous and the fibers, perfect touch.