Monday, February 14, 2011

Pure Sweetness


Happy Monday!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Hope you all have a wonderful day today :>
I finally finished my last conversation box for my sister!
I used this super cute set called:

Just a reminder you still have time to enter the ANYTHING GOES Challenge over at MyGrafico!! stop on over and show us your creations!!

I am using this for the following challenges:
Love is in the Air---> Stamp, Scrap & Doodle
Love---> Totally Gorjuss
Red, White and Pind---> Sentimental Sunday
I {Heart} You---> Cupcake Craft


Thats all from me :>
God Bless!
Jovita

4 comments:

Dorcas said...

Hi Jovita!
This is super cute! I'm glad you could join us at SS this week. Look forward to your next project. :-)

Mary J said...

Hi Jovita honey! Hope you are keeping well!

This is just wonderful! Thx for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss!

Mary J xxx

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

I love this sweet creation! Beautiful use of the challenge colours ;) Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays ;D

Faye said...

Gorgeous card, love how you've incorporated the hearts. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x