Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy Sunday All!!!
Time for another fun Creative Cowgirls Challenge and we are making it easy
ANYTHING GOES!
Here is my creation; b-day tag, the sentiment is from The Cutting Cafe'; I am using this cute image from our sponsor:

The winner will receive: and 1 image of choice for the top 3. Now head over and check out the DT Creations and join the fun!! I am using this tag for the following challenge:

Fab n' Funky---> Birthday

That's all for me :>

Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!

Jovita

6 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

This is great, made me giggle when I saw you could tick the boxes for what age you wanted xx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is a fab idea .. i love it
Lisa ;)

heidy said...

Oh wow,what a great Idea,thanks for joining fab'n'funky birthday challenges this week
Heidy

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jovita. Great tag. Love the colours and paper. I love the idea of the birthday Age tick-list, genius. Your image is beautifully coloured and I love the shading. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra x (Tellens DT)

Do What You Love said...

Oh Jovita, your tag is awesome! I love the polka dotted paper and the list to pick the age - that is so cute. The TPD image of Edward is totally awesome - great coloring and wonderful shading! Love the button on the top. Thanks for being so creative with our TPD image.
~Terry
Tellen's Place Designs

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

A gorgeous tag for someone special. Great DP I too love the options for the age. Thankyou for showcasing Edward in this fab way
Helen (TPD DT)