Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Memories

Happy Saturday!!
Hope your weekend if off to a good start. I work today but only a couple of hours but to top that off I have a sinus infections and its so not fun!
Here is my project for today not sure if I really like it, but I have it hanging on my christmas tree. I used the Christmas Ornament Fun Template from The Cutting Cafe'
I am using this for the following challenges:
Christmas Decor---> Sarah Hurley Challenge
That's all for me :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Tania Baking (Belles 'n Whistles)
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: My Mind's Eye
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Ribbon: Dollar Store
Extras: Button, Pearls, Sticker Sentiment

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hope you feel better soon Jovita ..sending good wishes your way

Love the bauble .. its such a sweet image
You could still enter it into the Christmas Decor challenge at sarah hurley
Lisa ;)

Regina Easter said...

oh Jovita, so sorry your not feeling well....I hope you get 100 percent better soon...this is one cute ornament...hugs