Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Inspire




Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

Time for another MyGrafico Challenge this week was a color challenge Inspired by Medals (see above) This week digi images are called In the Army.
More exciting news MyGrafico Challenge blog is moving to MyGrafico Ning Communitoy found HERE, to celebrate there is a day planned with games and freebies!!!
This is a ornament I guess that's what I would call it the star is chipboard and I just added the paper the sentiment is a rub on.
Head on over and check out the DT amazing cards / projects.
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: In the Army (JD Digi Design found at MyGrafico)
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: The Paper Studio
Ribbon: Twill (SU)
Extras: Sentiment Rub-on, Brad

4 comments:

Gina said...

This is brilliant! I think it would look good hanging on a wall.
Love as always gina x x x

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

What a great star, I love this image on the star as well.
I agree with Gina,, great for hanging on a wall.
\xxx

Tenia Nelson said...

So love this!!!

Karin said...

I love that you made this on a star shape...Perfect!