Monday, May 17, 2010

BIRTHDAY #30


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.. 30 YRS OLD TODAY!!!!!

No card today, I am off to help my mom sell Avon at her work after that my dad is cooking for me and my sister is making me a Goofy cake, I am the biggest Goofy Fan!!

I was so depressed about turning 30 cant believe how old I am getting, but I am so thankful for my family and all my wonderful friends, but most of all so thankful for the love of my lord and savior!!

Remember you can still enter my Surprise Candy Giveaway found HERE, my son will pick the lucky winner tomorrow..

Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

4 comments:

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Hi Jovita,

Have a wonderful 30th birthday.... Wish I was that young...LOL
Have a day filled with laughter, love and that all your wishes may come true.
xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Happy Birthday Jovita -hope its a good one.!! have fun,enjoy your cake.
Wish i was 30 again lol
Lsa;)

Gina said...

30's not old sweetheart! It's when you start to notice how special your life really is! Have a wonderful day, love as always Gina x x x

scrappinlil said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you , happy birthday dear Jovita, happy birthday to you...30 is just the beginning...Hope you have a good one!