Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Riley Bookmarker

Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday!!
Today is Riley & Company Challenge day; this time round our challenge hostess is Kelly Santi.
Kelly's challenge this week is "Let's Recycle" Use something recycled on your card - from cereal boxes to bread tags and beyond - add a recycled item to your creation. 

I made a corner bookmarker using Moosestash Riley for my recycled item I used an some cardboard from a box. I added some washi tape and finished it off with a die cut star and ribbon.

I am using this for the following:
Anything Goes---> Sister Act
perfect paper--- Crafts 4 eternity
Anything Goes---> Twisted Tuesday

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!

Jovita

5 comments:

Virgo5 said...

Awesome bookmark Jovita, I love it!

jessica said...

I LOVE this Jovita!! Such a great bookmark and how can u not LOVE Riley!!!

Dangina Martinez said...

Stunner!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Vickie Y said...

Riley makes a cute bookmark! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

michele said...

Gorgeous bookmark! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x