Wednesday, April 17, 2013

For You

Hi Everyone!! Happy Wednesday!!
I am a day behind!! Here is my card for Riley & Company Tues. Challenge
The challenge is SPRING
I kept my card super simple, added some ribbon, gem and stickles to the flowers and done. I am using Spring Flowers

 If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword RILEY0813

I am using this for the following:
Sketch---> Tues Morning
One Paper Taker---> Papertake Weekly

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

6 comments:

karen said...

Hi Jovita, he is so cute and your card is fabulous, thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly, hugs, Karenx

Debbie said...

Aww! This is so cute!! Sweet image and I love the big bow and flower!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Joy said...

this is super sweeeet!

Virgo5 said...

Beautiful, love the flowers!

Jessi Fogan said...

Super sweet! I just love Riley :) Thanks so much for coming to play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches :)

Melissa Craig said...

Good to see you again Jovita! Love the card - I think Riley is so cute. Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.