Sunday, May 20, 2012

Graduate

Hi Everyone!! Happy Sunday!!
It's that time again! Today starts the beginning of the sneak peeks of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday May 24th. This time round we have 14 new Riley’s being released!!

Today I am using Diploma Riley!! Ready to start a new adventure!

I made a gift card holder


I am using this for the following challenges:
Graduation---> Paper Pretties
Stars---> 2 sisters
P is for Pocket---> The ABC

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita 

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

This is brilliant - Riley looks fab as always and the papers are great
Lisa x

Virgo5 said...

Fabulous gift card holder Jovita, I love the stars too!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Fabulous card! I love the gift card pocket! Thank you for joining us at ABC's challenge! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work on the 1st!

Distressed Miss said...

Such a great card, I just love the image and fab idea for a gift card.
Thanks so much for joining us at ABC.
Hugs
Clare
xx