Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cowboy Riley

Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday!!
Time for Scrap-Creations Challenge this week we would like to see Boy Power!! I am using Cowboy Riley showing his skills!

Also for Riley & Company Challenge we would like to see u use Text Paper, I used it on the die cut Star.

Kept it super simple, tried to make the rope look like a lasso not sure I did it that great!

I am using this for the following challenges:
Anything Goes---> Crafty Catz
Anything Goes---> Lollipop Crafts

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita

4 comments:

Dangina Martinez said...

Super cute! Love the Lasso.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

jessica said...

OHHHH I LOVE this!!! Such a great card LO and adorable Riley!! Hope all is well with you!! Have a GREAT day!

Sonia said...

Hi!
Cute image!!... Wonderful card!.. love you add a "lasso", great idea.
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
-Sony DT
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Virgo5 said...

This is awesome Jovita, I love the way you used the text paper and the rope!