Hi Everyone!! Happy Sunday!!
Today is Day 2 of Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday March 22nd. This time we have 14 new Riley’s being released.
The theme this release is Spring/Easter!
For Today I am using Choc. Riley. I usually make a little something for my nieces and nephews to add to their Easter baskets. I made this little milk box and added some M&M inside.
- Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
- Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday March 22nd 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
- New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday March 22nd 10 PM EST.
- Place your order within the first 24 hours after the release to receive a free Riley “Share A Smile” logo stamp. These will not be available for purchase.
- Check out the Riley and Company Store to discover a surprise Riley and Company product also being released on Thursday.
I will be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all. Don’t forget the Riley & Company Blog hop which will be held on Thursday 22nd March starting at 10 PM EST.
That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!