Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Easter Tag

Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday!!
Hope you all had a great weekend, our was fun.
Time for Scrap-Creations Challenge this week its Easter or Spring.
I made this tag to add to the basket I am making my son for Easter, I kept it minimal since its for a 5yr old boy.

I am using this for the following challenges:
Easter Wishes---> MAWTT
Spring Colours---> Paperplay
Anything---> Cute Card Thursday
Bunnies---> SSD
Spring is in the Air---> 2 sisters
Easter or Spring---> Sentimental Sunday
Tag---> Incy Wincy

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol i just love Rileys fluffy bunny suit ... sooo cute
Lisa x

jessica said...

this is so adorable! Looking forward to getting my new Riley's!
TFS

Mau xx said...

This is so cute Jovita, love Riley and your detail is superb. Thanks for joing us at MAWTT this week.
Hugs Mau xx

Pami said...

What a great tag, cute little image! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon! Pami x

Sheryl said...

This is cute Jovita. I love the image and all your details. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week. Good luck, Sheryl xx

Olivia said...

Such an adorable tag. Love how you did the suit. Olivia

Janne said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays.
Hugs, Janne

Bente said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.
Hugs, Bente