Monday, September 13, 2010

Thank Ewe

Happy Monday All!!!
Time again to go back to work ;<, hope you all had a super weekend.
Here is my card for today, I kept is super simple and I really like how this turned out. I tried the folded paper frame used tutorial from splitcoaststampers. I added white paint to the sheep.
I am using this card for the following challenges:
Play On Words---> Cute Card Thursday
Spots / Stripes---> Stamp Something
Black, Red, Craft---> Crazy 4 Challenges
Thank You---> Stamp, Scrap & Doodle
Try Something New---> Charisma Cardz
Handmade Whimzy---> Etsy Inspired(used Stripes and Dots Chef Apron -Color insp.)
That's all for me :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Pun Fun (SU)
Patt Paper: My Mind's Eye
Card stock: The Paper Studio, Recollections
Ribbon: From Walmart
Extras: White Paint, Flower, Pearl

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Fabulous card in ladybug colours - so must be a winner lol
Lisa ;)

Poppet said...

Cute card Jovita, the little sheep in the frame looks wonderful. :-) xx

Miesje said...

Such a cute little lamb! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

girlia said...

love it

Julie said...

Super cute. I love the folded frame. Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

SmilynStef said...

Love those polka dots ... great inspired card.

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, love the design of this. Thank you for joining us at Stampin sisters in Christ.

peggysue said...

I have done those folded paper frames and they are far from simple, great job with it! Cute little image in the middle too. Thanks for coming alongside Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week!

de said...

Adorable! Love the frame!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Annie said...

a cute card and I love the fun sentiment! thanks for joining us at CCT.
hugs, annie x

Virginia L. said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining the fun with us at EIC!

Lorraine A said...

very cute card :-) the sheep is adorable and the papers and layout are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x