Sunday, September 5, 2010

Peanuts


Happy Sunday ;>
Time for another super fun Cowgirl's Sunday Challenge and this time its an easy one ANYTHING GOES!!
I decided to use this super cute elephant called off to work, I drew the little stars on his outfit and hat. I kept it simple cause the image is so cute I wanted to focus on it. I made this little box and added two bags of the japanese peanuts my mom loves these and so does my hubby so everything we go to my mom's house he wipes her out!! this is just a thank you for always eating her peanuts :>
We Have another wonderful Sponsor

The winner will receive 3 images of their choice from Michelle Perkett and the winners badge. Top 3 will receive 1 image from CJ and the Top 3 badge.

Now head over and check out the DT super creations and join the fun!

Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!

Jovita


Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: Jenni Bowlin Studio

2 comments:

Vicky said...

This is a fab idea Jovita, love everything about it hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

love that cute elefant, bet he loves the peanuts. hugs bettina