Friday, March 19, 2010

Party

Good Afternoon!! Happy Friday..
Today's card is made with my new digi image from Clip Art & Scrap isn't she cute! The hearts and dot are chipboard, I added stickles to the hearts, I also distressed the paper not sure you can see it very well. I am using this card for several challenges first up is MyGrafico Sketch Challenge found HERE followed by Practical Scrappers challenge found HERE next up is Artful Inkables challenge found HERE last but not least is Stamp Something challenge found HERE.
Well that's all for me off to buy my son some shoes tomorrow we are having family pictures not excited at all I hate taking my picture!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita
Stamps: Digi Image Crystal (found at MyGrafico)
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt. Paper: American Crafts
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Ribbon: SU
Extras: stickles, sticker, chipboard

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Thanks for your lovely comment Jovita.
I love your Pink and brown card - that image is adorable.
Hope you and your family are well and will have a great weekend.
Lisa ;)

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

This is adorable! I love your take on the MyG sketch!

Janna :)

Erin... said...

too cute! great colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamp Something this week!

Karin said...

Cute image and great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing at My Grafico!

Unknown said...

this is so adorable, she is one of my favorite images.
I love what you did, thanks for playing with MyGrafico

Monique said...

Great card!! I love those color combinations :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Awwwwh, such a great card. I love it!! Thanks so much for playing at Practical Scrappers.

Deanne :)

Brandy said...

One of my favorite color combinations! Love the card!

Rachel B said...

What an absolutely beautiful card! Love the colors and the image you used.

Thanks for joining in at MyGrafico.
Rachel B

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a cute image... just adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Artful INKables!

Tazza said...

Very cute take on the Mygrafico sketch challenge! Congrats on the Guest Design Team win!

Denimo said...

Awwwwwww... this is soooo cute!! I LOVE that background paper. Wish I knew where to get some. Thanks so much for joining us for the Stamp Something challenge.
Hugs, Denimo