Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Friends Owl-Ways

Good Morning!!!
Today I am showing you my last card as a guest designer for Stampavie and More. I had a great time.. Today's challenge is friendship, once again I pulled out one of my neglected stamps. Head on over and check out the rest of the teams work.
That's all for me.
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Hoo Hoo There
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt. Paper: My Minds Eye
Card stock: SU, The Paper Studio
Ribbon: From Walmart
Extras: Star Sticker

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Jovita - you are doing really wekll using your unised stamps. Those owls are really cute. Love the colours and the stitching
Lisa ;)

Gabriele said...

Hi Jovita,
I saw your card on the Stampavie blog... and wanted to say how much I like it: it matches soooo perfectly to the topic "Friends"... the stamp is great but what I like most is.... "owl-ways" ;)
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter Holiday!
Gabriele

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Hello

Sorry for my late comments.

Your card is so cute ! Love this Owl !!!

Thanks for joining us in March at Stampavie and MOre