Monday, November 12, 2012

Presents

Hi Everyone! Happy Monday!!
Time for MyGrafico Challenge this time the challenge is
ANYTHING GOES

super easy!! no reason not too join! I am using the following set found HERE
I added stickes to the presents, some ribbon and a button, added sticker sentiment to button and done!

 I am using this for the following:
Sketch---> deconstructing Jen
Xmas---> Southern Girls
No Flowers---> Crafty Creations

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

5 comments:

jessica said...

This is beautiful!!! Great colors and love the image :)
TFS and have a GREAT Monday!

Dangina Martinez said...

This is awesome! The presents make me anxious, lol. I cant wait for Christmas. I like the way you added that ribbon and the images are to sweet. I am headed over to take this challenge. Thanks for the invite.
Hugs, Dangina

Meighan Wheller said...

Love these presents. A lovely Christmas card. Great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations. Regards Meighan

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Great image for a Christmas card. I like the bow.

Thanks for joining our '46 Days to Go' Christmas challenge

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Southern Girls DT

Stephanie Eaken said...

Such afun card! Thanks for joining usat SGC!