Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Frog Fairy

Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday!!
Time for Scrap-Creations Challenge, this week the challenge is Fairies.
I am using new digi image Frog Fairy. I made this little box for my son as he is about to lose his first tooth!
I kept is simple d/t it being for a boy, just wanted to make it sparkle!

I am using this for the following challenges:
Something New (image)---> Totally Gorjuss
No Card---> Secret Crafter

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

6 comments:

Dangina Martinez said...

Super Cute! I'm sure he will love it!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a brilliant idea - He will absolutely love it ..
Lisa x

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is very Adorable!!! Lucky him!!!!
hugs, Heidi

Bettina L. said...

What an awsome card. Love the design with that sparkled fairy frog and the bow with the tooth on it. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Sonia said...

What a great idea :) Thanks for joining in with the Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week.
Hugs Sonia xx

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Great Card Jovita - I love the image

Caz