Friday, April 13, 2012

Count Your Rainbows

Hi Everyone!! Happy Friday!!
Here is my card for today. I added a flower, feathers, little bird and done! I made the image 3D but you can't tell in the picture. I tried turning the card every which way and I just could not get it right, any tips??

I am using this for the following challenges:

Sketch---> Sketch n stash (new image, feathers; old flower, paper, ribbon)
April Shower, May Flowers---> Simon Says
Anything Goes---> All that Scrap

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita


4 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

Thanks for linking up to the ATS Challenge blog Jovita! Thanks for playing a long with your cute card!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Jovita, stunning design and colours, your image is sweet and with wonderful details.
Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Doreen said...

gorgeous image and it's amazing what you did with our sketch. Love your card
Many thanks for joining us at SNS this week
Hugs
Doreen

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Jovita!! As always your cards are so full of awesome texture and design!
TFS and hope you have a GREAT weekend!