Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just Called...

Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday!!
Hope your week is off to a good start, I am unfortunally still trying to get rid of this cold that is kicking my butt! Here is my card for today. This is for Riley& Company, Riley In Love Challenge and Scrap-Creations Valentine's Challenge. I used Cell Phone Riley, sentiment is computer generated. Kept is simple added some hearts, ribbon and stitiching.
I made this little valentines for my sister who is my best friend and last yr she went through a divorce so this yr will be here first Valentines alone and I wanted her to know that I love her sooo much!

I am using this for the following challenges:
Feel the Love---> Sentimental Sunday
Clean and Simple---> Paper Sundaes
Valentine's---> Lollipop Crafts

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita

14 comments:

Trisha said...

Darling. Love your card, Jovita.

jessica said...

OMG I love him!! I just got mine in the mail and have yet to ink him up! TFS your total cuteness!!

Lisa Jane said...

oh he is fun.. i love the sentiment and the gorgeous sparkly hearts
Lisa x

Joy said...

always love the classic, red, black and white!

Michele Lourenco said...

Jovita,
This card is so awesome. I love the layout and the sparkles!

papertrails leaver said...

this is totally adorable Jovita! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for our love challenge. :-) Amy

valen said...

Adorable card! Love the lay out, harts and image!Thank you for joining us at Lexi´s Creations. Tineke DT

sharon said...

That's so sweet, what a cute sentiment. Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations. Sharon x

Virgo5 said...

Awesome, love the sparkly hearts, great idea using this image to make a Valentine! You are a very thoughtful Sister!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Jovita-
Super duper cute!!! I love the layering behind your colored image.
And I love the color combo too! Thanks for feeling the love with us at Sentimental Sundays.

Hugs.
Calypso

Doreen said...

is so cute - love your card - is amazing
Many thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week
Doreen xx

Kathy said...

So cute, what a fun Riley card! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful clean and simple card. thanks so much for joining in at Paper Sundaes this week
Hugs Julie P

Lovely Linda said...

Awww - how adorable is this card - I love Riley! Gorgeous details and such crisp colours - love it! Thank you for joining us at the Stampin' Sisters in Christ CHallenge - we love to see you! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team