Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Reading time

Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday!!
yesterday was a super crazy day so I had to combine my card for two challenges and sneak peek.
First Is Riley & Company Challenge this week challenge is:  Global Belly laugh day, so make a punny/funny birthday card, with ribbon & 2 embellishments. I am using Reading Riley he will be available on Thursday Jan 26th.

The second challenge is Scrap-Creations Challenge and this week its a sketch:

I changed the diamond to a square. I kept the card simple again, added feather, button and paper pieced the couch. Found the quote online it says When a new book is published, read an old one!

I am using this for the following challenges:
Paper Piecing---> Paper Sundaes

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

7 comments:

jessica said...

OMG This is adorable!!!!!
I LOVE the pattern paper and this adorable Riley!
TFS

Basement Stamper said...

cute, cute, cute paper pieced chair and great papers!

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love the paper pieced chair .. it looks fab
Lisa x

Virgo5 said...

Nicely done, and what perfect papers!

StampOwl said...

love the paper pieced chair

Michele Lourenco said...

U definitely used the perfect DP!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Great job with this challenge, the chair looks fabby and I really like the BG paper with the glasses, goes really well!