Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wishing You Toasty Toes

Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday!
Here is my card for Scrap-Creations Challenge and this week we would like to see
Winter Wishes. 
I added snow-tex to the ground, and white craft paint to the snowman/women.

I am using this for the following challenges:
Sketch--- JUGS
Friends--- 2 Sisters

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita


Daily Verse:
2 Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful. He will
establish you and guard you
against the evil one.

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cute snowy couple!
Lisa x

AKiteFlier said...

Oh my gosh adorable - how cute are those snowmen! I'm so glad it's cooling off and I'm sure these snowfolks are too - cute as can be! Thanks so much for joining JUGS for our #100! We appreciate the support and participation.

Elise said...

*GASP!* WHAT a great card! You had me at the FILMSTRIP! Brilliant! Love your use of the Just Us Girls Sketch - THANK YOU, sooooo much, for joining us this week and celebrating the big 100 with us!