Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Humpty Dumpty



Good Morning! Happy Tuesday.
Today I am showing you a card I am using for the Pink Elephant Sketch Challenge found Here and also for the Artful Inkables New Years Resolution Challenge found Here, my resolution for 2010 is just to relax and stop stressing out about everything, just relax!!
This is the first time I inked up this stamp and I really like it, will have to use it more often.
Well that's all for now.
Have a wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita
Stamps: Stampabilites Humpty Dumpty
Paper: The Paper Studio
Markers: Prismacolors
Ribbon: Walmart

3 comments:

Annie said...

This is a fun card - how cute is that image.
Thanks for doing such a great job with one of our sketches this week at The Pink Elephant. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Ann xxx

Davi said...

Very fun card love that humpty dumpty!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute!! Great job with this weeks challenge!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

Sheri