Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pies and lattes

Hi Everyone, Happy Wednesday!!

It is day 4 of our Riley sneak peeks  of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday Jan. 16th . This time round Riley and Company will be releasing 60 new Funnybones and 10 new Riley stamps. I am sure you are going to love them.
The Funny Bones sayings work well with all our new and existing Riley stamps and Retro Folks as well as by themselves you will see during our sneak peeks this week.

For my post today I altered a small notebook using Pilate's saying and new Yoga Riley.. I made this for a friend that is a workout freak and is always inviting me to join her!

I am using this for the following:
Sketch--> Tues. Morning 

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Haha! That sentiment made me LOL! Yep!!! :) What a cute card!!
Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Heather B said...

I LOVE this sentiment. Best outta the whole bunch!

Sally said...

Riley, they are all so cute. Never a disappointment.

Jessi Fogan said...

OH YES! That's hilarious! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week - I'm featuring your card on our Facebook page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

Jessi said...

What a cute, hilarious card!

Heather G said...

You are too funny. I think this needs to be my Christmas card for this year. So glad I got to see it.
Hugs,
Heather G

Kris B said...

LOVE your altered notebook! Adorable image and the sentiment is hilarious! Too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Hope you come back and play again soon!

Linda said...

Great cards. I'm thinking my childhood friends are going to needs that first card very soon.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Oh yes, Pie please..sounds great! Cute card! Thanks for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches!